This site is provided to you by The DAY TO DIET. You are granted access to this site only upon the condition that you accept and agree to adhere to the following terms and conditions.
2. Purpose of Use. The information on this site is for educational & entertainment purposes only. The information provided should not replace the advice given by your physician or health care professional. You should consult your personal physician before beginning an exercise or specialized nutrition program. The information you provide is only used by 1WeekDiet.com for the purposes of calculating your nutrition needs, providing meal and supplement plans and presenting exercise routines. Your personal information will not be shared or sold with unrelated entities without your prior consent. As a condition of your using this information, you represent that you are at least eighteen years of age and have the legal authority to accept the terms and conditions, are in good mental health, do not suffer from any mental or physical condition or disability which might render your participation hazardous to yourself or to others, or which would impair your ability to understand this health release. You understand and agree that the benefits you obtain may vary depending on many factors, including the accuracy of the information you provide, changes in your health and lifestyle habits, and compliance with the program. You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to consult with your physician regarding any food allergies that you may have, any drug interactions you may have with supplements, and to check the ingredients in all recipes presented. You understand and agree that if you are on any medications or currently being treated for any illness or condition that you may participate in this program only after consultation with your health practitioner.
3. Security and Technology Requirements. The DAY TO DIET uses SSL technology on some web-site pages to help protect information that passes over the Internet. You must have certain browser capability to take advantage of this encryption technology.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties. The use of the site and services is solely at your own risk. The site and services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The DAY TO DIET disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to the site and services, including any medical or health information, health condition information and fitness for a particular purpose or goal. The DAY TO DIET makes no warranty that the site or services will meet your requirements, or will be uninterrupted, secure, current, accurate, and complete or error free or that results may be obtained by the use of the site or services will be accurate or reliable. You understand and acknowledge that your only solution with respect to any dissatisfaction with the site or services is to discontinue the use of the site or services.
5. Health Disclaimers. Any references to physical or mental health on this website constitutes an educational service consisting solely of general health information. The materials are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
(i) Not a Substitute for Professional Medical Advice or Treatment. The website’s content is not a substitute for direct, personal, professional medical care and diagnosis. None of the exercises or methods (including products and services) mentioned at www.daytodiet.com should be performed or otherwise used without clearance from your physician or health care provider. The information contained within is not intended to provide specific physical or mental health advice, or any other advice whatsoever, for any individual or company and should not be relied upon in that regard. We are not medical professionals and nothing on this website should be misconstrued to mean otherwise.
(ii) Health Risks. There may be risks associated with participating in activities mentioned on www.daytodiet.com for people in poor health or with pre-existing physical or mental health conditions. Because these risks exist, you will not participate in such activities if you are in poor health or have a pre-existing mental or physical condition. If you choose to participate in these risks, you do so of your own free will and accord, knowingly and voluntarily assuming all risks associated with such activities.
(iii) Accuracy and Completeness. Facts and information are believed to be accurate at the time they were placed in www.daytodiet.com. All data provided in this website is to be used for information purposes only. Products and services described are only offered in jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. Information provided is not all-inclusive, and is limited to information that is made available and such information should not be relied upon as all-inclusive or accurate.
(iv) Injuries. You agree to hold www.daytodiet.com, its owners, agents, and employees harmless from any and all liability for all claims for damages due to injuries, including attorney fees and costs, incurred by you or caused to third parties by you, arising out of the activities discussed on this website, excepting only claims for gross negligence or intentional tort.
6. Testimonial Disclaimer. In accordance with the FTC guide lines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed (text, audio and/or video) are given verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or not the whole testimonial seemed relevant for the general public. Do take note that any images or names used in the testimonials may have been changed to protect the privacy of those individuals.
We are not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to our site. www.daytodiet.com is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. www.daytodiet.com does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on this site, and are strictly the views of the reviewer.
Additionally, these testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA.
7. Exclusions and Limitation of Liability. You expressly understand and agree that The DAY TO DIET shall not be liable to you or any other person for any damages, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use data loss or other losses resulting from:
(a) any link provided in connection with the services,
(b) your reliance on any of the services,
(c) the interruption, suspension, termination of any of the services,
(d) any viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the site, or
(e) any matter otherwise related to your use of the site or services.
8. Conduct on the Site. You agree not to use the site or services:(a) to email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed or known to disable, interrupt, or limit the functionality of any hardware, software, telecommunications equipment or facilities. (b) To interfere with the site or services in any manner that may adversely affect The DAY TO DIET or third party.
9. No Resale of Services. You agree to use the services solely for your own needs. You agree to not offer the services to any third party. You are not permitted to use any portion of the site or services to provide any commercial services or third parties.
10. Rules for Children under age 18. Some of the content on the site may not be appropriate for children. Children under the age of 18 require the permission of a parent or guardian to use The DAY TO DIET program.
11. Intellectual Property. The Content of this service is owned by The DAY TO DIET and is protected by the United States Copyright Act of 1976, as amended, and the copyright laws of other countries.
12. Links. Any links found on The DAY TO DIET web site are provided for your convenience and do not reflect any endorsement by The DAY TO DIET with respect to the quality, reliability or any other characteristic or feature of such linked site. The DAY TO DIET is not responsible for any loss or injury you may suffer for any matter associated with the linked site.
13. Changes. The DAY TO DIET reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions. Any changes will be posted on this Site. The DAY TO DIET reserves the right to add to or change or discontinue the services offered at any time. The DAY TO DIET may terminate your use of the services at any time for any reason without notice and shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the services. The DAY TO DIET reserves the right to refuse to offer services to anyone at any time.
14. Entire Agreement. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and The DAY TO DIET relating to the site and services. By your use of this site, you certify that you: (i) have read and agree to the above terms; (ii) have received consent from your personal physician to use the services and participate in the prescribed activities; and (iii) acknowledge that you do so voluntarily and at your own risk.
15. Persona Use. In order to protect the privacy of their work and their clients, the author of this product has elected to use a pen-name by the name of Brian Flatt.
16. Affiliate Link Disclosure. Per the FTC’s recent policy update that requests we be transparent about any and all affiliate relations we may have in this website, you the visitor or customer, should assume that any and all links in this website, our social media pages, and email newsletters are affiliate links. If you utilize these links and visit the resulting site, a cookie may be set in your web browser that will cause us to receive compensation if you make a purchase.
Please also note that earnings from the sale of guides, ebooks or adverts may also occur.
You hereby agree to release and hold harmless The DAY TO DIET, their affiliates, and their respective directors, officers and employees, from any liability for any injury or adverse reaction which you may experience, or any other claims or damages which may arise from your use of the site or services.